Prostitution is in Lithuania is illegal, but it is common. The penalty for prostitution is a fine of $120 to $200 (300 to 500 litas) for a single offense and up to $400 (1,000 litas) for repeat offenses. It is the only North European country, that punishes both client and the prostitute.
- Vilnius – the capital of Lithuania.
- Kaunas – second-largest city and temporary capital of the country.
- Klaipėda – third-largest city, famous for its summer festivals.
- Jonava – City of Johns.
- Trakai – Most famous for it’s castle and extremely beautiful nature. Former capital of the country.
- Palanga – Is the most popular spot for Lithuanians or tourists to visit in summer.
It’s difficult to find escort girls based outside of Vilnius. In some escort web sites, they claim to be based in Kaunas or Klaipeda.
You will find some prostitutes in Kaunas, Klaipeda and rarely in a few northern towns.