Working as an Escort
Working as an Escort
Working as an escort is not for everyone. Some escorts hate their work. Some escorts don’t mind their work. Some escorts are happy and content. And some escorts enjoy their work. It is just like any job, there is a range of emotions depending on the person. Here are some tips to start working as an escort.
Think it through. Is working as an escort for me?
- Am I ready to commit to being an escort?
- Do I enjoy the idea of being a companion to another and get paid for that?
- Will I tell my family and friends? Am I prepared for their reaction?
- Can I handle the emotional effects of being an escort?
- Am I going into this field for the money or for the fun?
What is good about working as an escort?
Some people love working as an escort. So what are the benefits?
- It can help your esteem, to know men want to have sex with you.
- You get paid to be pampered.
- Your hours are flexible.
- Its like dating – with no strings (and getting paid for it!).
- Some escorts make really good money.
Learn the Rules and Guidelines.
So, you think working as an escort is for you. Now, you should research the rules and guidelines of the country and city where you intend to practicve your profession.
- Safety is very important Make sure you protect yourself – always. Know about STDs and how they are spread, including risks from intercourse, oral sex and other activities.
- Working as an escort is legal in some places, illegal in others, and “kind of legal” in others. You need to know the law, and how to stay within it.
- Working as an escort often means “selling companionship, all other activities are between consnting adults in private”
- The money for the services can be called a donation and should be placed somewhere discreetly.
- Saying no is okay. Be prepared for somebody to be upset, when you say no, but also stick to your decision. No one owns you.
- Enjoy the person you are with. He is as much a person as you are.
But do you have the right personality?
Working as an escort is not for everyone. Some peope think sex is just for love, or should not be bought and sold. That is fine. There are other professions out there.
- Decide on what your limitations will be in terms of forming relationships, involving kissing, etc.
- Look deep inside and be honest with yourself as to your ability to happliy do this type of work.
- A successful escort is often a strong individual who likes independence and distance from others, yet is able to communicate well and understand other’s needs.
Seriously consider an escort agency, at least to start.
- Research escort agencies. Find reputable ones that are well run and treat their ladies well.
- Check their safety arrangements. You matter!
- Some escort agencies check their clients, others are less picky.
- Talk with other escorts for their opinions.
- These are business people, you need to be able to trust them.
- If you decide to do this alone, find ways to still allow you to work safely.
If you work for an agency:
- Ask the agency to explain safety, client satisfaction, and protection against STDs.
- The agency may have a client blacklist database. Use it!
- Learn what to do if a client turns violent or asks you to do things you don’t want to.
- Learn how to demand and ensure that protection is worn.
- Learn the etiquette such as not discussing clients with other clients or pring into people’s privte lives.
- Learn to be patient and respectful – not just of your clients, but also your coworks.
Working as an independent escort.
There are also benefits of working as an independent escort
- You keep all of the fee.
- Even more flexible hours.
- The satisfaction or marketing yourself.
- The satisfaction of being a succesful business woman.
- A greater likelihood of creating a stable clientele of regulars.
Nowadays there are so many websites on which to advertise, usually for a fee. Or you can develop and maintain your own website. There are also some free websites to advertise on. One popular free website is the International Ecort Finder (IEF).
Professional ladies may also mention you in one of their City Sex Guides – but you have to be a true professional.
Para leer este artículo en español, por favor visite Trabajo como Acompañante.
error: Content is protected !!