Prostitution is illegal, but attracts many foreign businessmen as the UAE is slowly gaining a reputation as one of the Middle East’s sex tourism destinations. Many of them arrive regularly from the post-Soviet states, Eastern Europe, Far East, Africa, South Asia, and other states of the Middle East.
- Abu Dhabi – The capital of the UAE.
- Ajman – The smallest emirate, One of the budget destinations.
- Al Ain – Inland and close to the Omani bordertown of Buraimi, Al Ain comprises a triangle between the proper cities of Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
- Dubai – The most common entry point for travelers, it is the transport and commerce center of the UAE.
- Khor Fakkan.
- Sharjah – A cheaper destination, dusty and chaotic in places but with its own unique charm.