Prostitution in South Korea is illegal. However, the number of professional ladies working has been estimated as high as 325,000, along with 46,000 brothels. Hundreds of thousands of Chinese women are professional ladies with increasing numbers of Russians.
- Seoul (서울) — the dynamic 600 year old capital of South Korea, a fusion of the ancient and modern
- Busan (부산, 釜山) — the second largest city and a major port city of Korea.
- Incheon (인천, 仁川) — second busiest port in the country, location of the country’s largest international airport
- Daegu (대구, 大邱) — a cosmopolitan city, rich with ancient traditions and sights
- Daejeon (대전, 大田) — a large and dynamic metropolis located in Chungnam province
- Gwangju (광주, 光州) — the administrative and economic centre of the area, the largest city in the province
- Gyeongju (경주, 慶州) — the ancient capital of the Silla Kingdom
- Jeonju (전주, 全州) — once the spiritual capital of the Joseon Dynasty, now a leading center of the arts filled with museums, ancient buddhist temples, and historical monuments
- Chuncheon (춘천, 春川) — capital city of Gangwon province, surrounded by lakes and mountains and known for local dishes, dakgalbi and makguksu