Prostitution is illegal. Its prevalence depends on the region. In the Punjab and Sindh provinces brothel and prostitutes are common place. In other areas, such as the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan regions, there is less tolerance to prostitution, which is traditionally punishable by death.
- Islamabad – The Federal capital, a relatively new planned city with a much more “laid back” feel than the rest of the country’s cities.
- Karachi – The financial capital and the largest city of the country, it’s an industrial port city and the provincial capital of Sindh.
- Lahore – City of the Mughals, it’s a bustling and very historical city that shouldn’t be missed. Located in the Punjab.
- Faisalabad – A major city in Punjab, famous for its textile industry.
- Multan – The city of Saints, famous for blue pottery, ornamental glasswork, and Khussa – a type of shoes.
- Quetta – A large, beautiful and slightly unruly city in the southern state of Balochistan, you’ll pass through here en route to or from Iran.
- Muzaffarabad – Capital of Azad Kashmir and a very picturesque city.
- Peshawar – Capital city of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, it has a bit of an outlaw edge to it, and is the gateway to the Khyber Pass.
- Sialkot – The city of sports goods, famous for its exports industry, and one of the oldest cities in the region
- Hyderabad (Pakistan).