Prostitution in Mongolia is illegal.
- Ulaanbaatar – the capital and starting point for most travel in this country.
- Choibalsan – large industrial city in the East.
- Erdenet – Mongolia’s second largest city and home to one of the world’s biggest copper mines and a famous carpet factory.
- Hovd – A historic city at the crossroads of traditional Mongol and Kazakh culture.
- Karakorum – the ancient capital of the Mongol Empire, established by Genghis’ son Ogedei.
- Mörön – Capital of Hövsgöl province.
- Ölgii – a town in Mongolia’s far western corner – capital of the Kazakh Region, Bayan-Ölgii province.
- Tsetserleg – the capital of Arkhangai province.
- Uliastai- the capital of Zavhan province.
- Ondorkhaan- the capital of Khentii province.