This page is an adult entertainment guide to sex, prostitutes, red light districts, erotic massage parlours, strip clubs, adult stores, independent escorts and escort agencies in Israel.
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Prostitution in Israel is legal, but organized prostitution in the form of brothels and pimping is prohibited. That being said, there are almost 300 brothels in Tel Aviv alone and nearly 400 brothels throughout Israel. These consist mainly of Russian professionals who work in small houses for a couple of months before they return back home.
- Jerusalem — the capital city of Israel; a city sacred for millennia to three religions: Jews, Christians and Muslims
- Akko (Acre) — an ancient town with a historic port the most sacred Baha’i site
- Beer Sheva — the de facto capital of the Negev region
- Eilat — the ‘Goa of the Middle East’, Israel’s window on the Red Sea, a vibrant resort city
- Haifa — center of the Bahá’í Faith, home to the Shrine of the Báb and Terraces and the German Quarter
- Nazareth — the hometown of Jesus, now the largest Arab city in Israel
- Tel Aviv — the most vibrant city in the country and the region, includes the White City, a site of Bauhaus architecture and home to most foreign embassies
- Tiberias — a modern resort town with an ancient background on the western shore of the Sea of Galilee
- Safed (Tzfat) — fascinating city filled with artists and mystics, home to ARI who established Kabbalah school of thought
Please use the search function in the top right hand corner of this page to find the most recent listings of independent escorts and escort agencies.
Two recommended agencies are Lola Escorts and Babe Escorts. Both based in Tel Aviv, but also servicing other towns in Israel: