A page in the Asia Sex Guide.
In Georgia, prostitution is illegal but widespread, particularly in Tbilisi.
- Tbilisi — the beautiful and interesting capital, Georgia’s largest and most cosmopolitan city
- Akhaltsikhe — the small capital of Samtskhe-Javakheti is near two fabulously beautiful tourist destinations: Vardzia and the Sapara Monastery
- Batumi — the palm tree lined capital city of Ajara on the Black Sea, near some good swimming
- Borjomi — a picturesque small city with famous mineral water, a national park, and a summer palace of the Russian Romanov dynasty
- Gori — Stalin’s hometown, located next to yet another cave city
- Kutaisi — Georgia’s second city and the historic capital of ancient Colchis, home to two UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Mtskheta — the historic former capital of Eastern Georgia, the center of the Georgian Orthodox Church, and another UNESCO World Heritage site is an easy day trip from Tbilisi
- Sukhumi — the capital of Abkhazia is a beautiful beach resort up against the mountains, but has suffered from the war and economic embargo
- Telavi — the capital of Kakheti is a good jumping off point for nearby wineries, castles, and monasteries