Prostitution in Azerbaijan is illegal. Operating a brothel and engaging in other forms of pimping are crimes punishable imprisonment, while prostitution is punishable with a fine.
- Baku — The capital and largest, most cosmopolitan city of the Caucasus
- Ganja — Azerbaijan’s second largest city has a long history and some important sites
- Lankaran — Southern city near the Iranian border
- Mingechivir — A mid-sized city on the large Mingechivir Reservoir
- Naftalan — A town best known for its special petroleum oil baths (spas)
- Nakhichevan City — The administrative capital of Azerbaijan’s Nakhchivan exclave
- Sheki — A beautiful city in the forested Caucasus Mountains with lots to see and do
- Sumqayit — Azerbaijan’s third largest city, on the Absheron Peninsula
- Khachmaz — This is the largest tourist destination in Azerbaijan with great beaches and beautiful forests.